New Haven Village Suites is among the best hotels for short- or long-term visits to Yale-New Haven Hospital. With affordable rates, an ideal location near the hospital, ample space, and unmatched convenience, our newly renovated New Haven Hotel near Yale-New Haven Hospital is a fine choice for New Haven Hospital visitor accommodations.
We understand that visiting and caring for loved ones during a medical crisis can be difficult and stressful. Day in and day out, our team of caring associates strives to provide a calm and relaxing setting, with warm and welcoming hospitality, for our guests.
Visiting students, traveling nurses, doctors, administrators, and educators affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital also enjoy the perks of staying at our hotel. A well-equipped fitness center, as well as our picnic area, provides stress relief and a place to unwind while away from the hospital setting.
Each hotel room at our all-suites property features a fully equipped complete kitchen that makes cooking and enjoying a home cooked meal possible. There’s also plenty of room to spread out and feel at home in our suites that are about 50% larger than standard hotel rooms. Explore our rooms.
When you call us or book your hotel room directly on our website, there’s no change or cancel fees and, of course, our best rate guarantee applies.
Five Reasons Why New Haven Village Suites is the Right Choice
- Our hotel is located 2 miles or a 10-minute drive from Yale-New Haven Hospital.
- Complimentary amenities including free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, evening receptions, and ample free parking.
- Guests enjoy extended-stay rates for cost savings on long term stays.
- The hotel provides a peaceful and relaxing location near Long Wharf Nature Preserve and the Long Wharf Parks on the Connecticut shoreline.
- There are abundant outdoor spaces to spend time enjoying the paper and a morning coffee or an afternoon snack while taking advantage of our property-wide free Wi-Fi.